And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Thursday, September 16, 2010 @ 10:53 PM
3rd day.
Today we installed two biosand filters,one at Sok San primary school and one at Karnchangkoy village under the Sarsadam Commune. Really cool how a simple filter can help provide much cleaner and safer water! =D Love the kids here,they're really cute and polite.it's just kinda sad that we don't know their language. They're really cute! Spam photos haha. And I love how the villagers know one another so well.just like the good old kampong days my mum always tell me about.haha.they're like one big family and it kinda heartwarming C: And I really can't wait to visit Angkor Wat!omg! =D p.s. we actually saw a duck getting ran over by a car.poor duck.